BURNABY, BRITISH COLUMBIA – Only a few weeks since their release, Delta-Q’s new IC Series battery chargers – IC900 (900 W) and IC1200 (1200 W) – are getting electric drive vehicle and industrial equipment markets excited. These new industrial battery chargers fill the needs of companies looking for superior reliability and precise charging for lead acid and lithium-ion battery packs. Features like CAN bus communication and wide AC input enable integration into global machine platforms.
Media updates indicate interest in industries such as power sports, lift trucks, floor care machines and aerial work platforms.
Light e-mobility / power sports (motorcycles and scooters, utility vehicles)
- CHARGED Electric Vehicles Magazine: “Delta-Q launches new charging solutions for electric motorcycles and scooters”
Lift trucks (electric pallet trucks and material handling vehicles)
- Industrial Vehicle Technologies International: Delta-Q Technologies introduces IC Series industrial battery chargers
Floor Care Industry
- European Cleaning Journal: New Product Review
Aerial Work Platforms (Scissor lifts / boom lifts)
- Lift and Access: “Delta-Q Expands Family of On-Board Battery Chargers for Aerial Lifts”
- Pro Contractor Rentals: “New Battery Chargers for Electric, Hybrid AWPs”
To view more application about the new IC Series industrial battery chargers, visit the Products page on Delta-Q.com.