OEM Off-Highway recently published an article by Delta-Q Technologies’ Rod Dayrit, Director of Business Development, Global Lead, on the topic of electrification in agriculture.
The feature article “Agriculture Goes Electric” helps us understand and prepare for the ongoing transition toward electrification in the agriculture industry. It outlines the various drivers and developments propelling the agriculture sector in this direction, including government regulations, environmental and health concerns, advancements in lithium battery and charging technology, and the imperative to meet emissions reduction targets.
In summary, read the article to learn more about:
- Challenges & Drivers of Electrification
- Electrification of On-Road and Nonroad Mobile Machinery
- Health and Environmental Concerns
- Government Preparation and Investment
- Advantages of Electric Drive in Agriculture
- Agriculture’s Electrified Future